Wednesday, August 27, 2008

A Dream Come True



For Philippe Senderos, joining Milan is a dream come true. Now there is, most of all, a lot of desire to work.

Senderos has joined AC Milan from Arsenal on a season-long loan deal on 27 August 2008.

With already a good knowledge of the Italian language, Philippe Senderos gave his first few declarations as a new Milan player before the afternoon.

"I am very happy to be able to play for a team like Milan, for me it's like a dream come true, everything went very quickly, in a week. Here everything is incredible, the people are very simple and I can say they have made me feel right at home."

Philippe Senderos then talked about all his personal successes but for him the dream isn't over.

"In the past I have achieved some satisfactions, like winning the European Championship with the Under 17 team and then of course at 18 my passage to a great team like Arsenal. in London I learned a lot, it was a life school and Wenger helped me, but today I can certainly say I have reached a superior level after joining this club."

"I want to give one hundred percent and improve myself every day. This team wants to return to the Champions League and I will do my best to help. When you will see me on the pitch? We'll see how my condition improves, I still have to undergo some tests and then after the first league match there will be two weeks to work, we'll see."

Philippe Sylvain Senderos was born February 14, 1985 in Geneva, is a Swiss footballer.

Senderos signed for Arsenal in December 2002 from Servette (Swiss). But he remained at Servette until the following summer. His first season at Arsenal was plagued by injury and he did not make his first-team debut until Arsenal's 2–1 away victory against Manchester City in the League Cup on October 27, 2004

Source: acmilan.com and wikipedia

No comments:

Post a Comment