Sunday, October 12, 2008

Hleb wants Cesc at Barca


Alexander Hleb admits he is badgering former Arsenal team-mate Cesc Fabregas to join him at Barcelona.

Belarus midfielder Hleb quit the Gunners in the summer to move to Camp Nou and wants to play alongside Fabregas again.

Fabregas, who left Barcelona for Arsenal in 2003, admitted earlier this week that a return to the club would be 'a dream come true'.

The Spain international plans to review his future at the end of the season and Hleb hopes Fabregas will come back to Barcelona.


Like a brother

"We get on very well on and off the pitch. For me he is like a brother. We call each other a lot to talk about things," Hleb told El Mundo Deportivo.

"He tells me he misses me at Arsenal and, without wanting to detract from anyone, I would love it if he came to Barca to be a part of all this.

"I don't stop insisting that he should return to Barca and he doesn't stop insisting that he is very happy at Arsenal and with Arsene Wenger.

"I will keep boring him until he changes his mind. If in the end he listens to me, I think it would be great for Barcelona."

Source: skysports.com

No comments:

Post a Comment