Thursday, June 10, 2010

Reject City, Maicon Choose Madrid

Douglas Maicon make Manchester City bite the fingers. Inter Milan defender asserts prefer Real Madrid rather than the Citizens.

It's no secret that Mourinho who has now officially become entrenador Maicon Madrid wants to go with him. The news was welcomed by Maicon who also states willing to participate. But the players still want to honor his contract with the new La Beneamata will be exhausted by 2011.

Later, the Manchester City defender preached also want to get tough with operations in the right side of it. Too ngebetnya, the Eastlands club are ready to make approaches to get their Maicon.

"What I want is to play for Real madrid. And it would be an honor for me to be there because I must say it would be a great opportunity for my career," said Douglas Maicon complete player named to the U.S. Sisenando.

"With Manchester City I do not have any relationship, I can confirm that. I'll memperjelasnya: I want to play for Madrid, I do not want to go to Manchester City."

No comments:

Post a Comment